Fees & Scheduling:
We have tried to streamline the quoting and scheduling process as much as possible, and all arrangements can normally be handled online if you desire. However, since we offer many services and several variables must be taken into consideration, our fees are quoted on an individual basis. Simply contact us with the details. We will be glad to discuss your situation, provide you with a personalized quote, and discuss scheduling.
Please consider though, it is not unusual for survey dates to be booked out 2 to 7 business days depending on the time of year. Therefore, it is recommended that you contact us as soon as you suspect you will be needing our services.
When contact us, please have the following information available.
1. The vessel's year, make, model and name if known
2. Intended use of the vessel
3. The vessel's location
4. Vessel's status (afloat, ashore, dry dock, on a lift, etc)
5. The seller's information including contact information
6. The date(s) desire : (approximately)
Please note, we must have a completed and signed service agreement or a retainer for a date and time to be reserved except in special circumstances. In addition, the signed agreement and payment in full or the remaining balance of the retainer will be required before any flat rate services are rendered. For services billed at an hourly rate, a retainer is required, and the remainder will be invoiced and due within 30 days.
After you have contacted us, and the details have been agreed upon, simply follow the instructions below.
1. Once a quote has been given and a date has been agreed upon, provide us with the following informations by telephone or email.
A. Your name
B. Your address
C. Your email address
D. Your telephone number
E. Vessel year, make, and model
F. Vessel location (Address and slip number if in a marina)
G. Seller's name and contact information if applicable
Once received we will us the information to complete a service agreement. It will then be sent to you by email in electronic format so you can sign it electronically online.
2. If the survey or other service is scheduled with short notice, or if you cannot receive email, please let us know and the surveyor will bring a service agreement so it can be completed the on scene. However, if this is your situation, please keep in mind you must notifiy us of this beforehand.
3. Once we have received the signed agreement, we will email or call you to confirm receipt. Please note arrangements are not final until you receive confirmation.
We accept cash, check or major credit cards payments. If paying by check please make it payable to "Taylor Marine Surveying & Consulting, LLC." Payment can be made with credit cards online by clicking the "Pay Now" button below.
Paypal Payment Instructions:
1. Click the "Pay Now" link below. A new page will open
2. Enter the agreed upon fee or retainer amount
3. Enter your Paypal account information and follow the only prompts
4. If you do not have a Paypal account you do not have to set up an account, click on the "Don't have a PayPal account". Payment can then be made without a Paypal account by entering your credit card information.
Once payment is made we are notified of the payment by email.
Copyright All Rights Reserved Taylor Marine Surveying & Consulting, LLC
Taylor Marine Surveying & Consulting, LLC